The Source is located at 7410 Chapelle-lez-herlaimont, Centre Commercial clos du chene au bois and is registered in the Charleroi Trade Registry under the VAT n°: BE 0445 242 459. Phone: +32 (0)64 44 40 00. E-mail:email@example.com.
2. The information about products, pricing, and delivery dates, as well as the detailed order information on the website are communicated to the customers for information purposes only and may be modified by The Source without prior notice. For more information, customers should visit the “Order page”.
3. The Source delivers world-wide in the countries indicated on the web site. To the extent possible, goods will be delivered on the date indicated in the order conformation. The Source will not pay any damages or fines for late deliveries.
Please complete all fields possible. The phone number is mandatory. Complete the phone number without spaces and without the country code. We do not deliver to P.O. Boxes. When your region (e.g. Ireland) has NO postal code, put 'not applicable'.
We deliver during business hours, please avoid to use an address where you know the recipient will be absent most of the day.
In some countries the shipper will leave the parcel 'on the porch' - when requested in the extra delivery instructions field.
The Source accepts responsibility for the timely delivery of your order, however The Source is not responsible for failed deliveries when (1) the customer provides an incorrect or outdated address, (2) the gift recipient is on vacation or not home on repeated (2 minimum) delivery attempts, or (3) the customer does not promptly (24 hours) provide a corrected delivery address. If the transportation company is forced to return a gift to us after 2 delivery attempts for any of the above reasons, the customer will be charged for the shipping and handling as well as 20 Euro for the return and cancellation fee (but not for the gift itself). The Source will however resend your gift to a new address at the customer's request, if the customer agrees to pay the shipping and handling charge a second time. In this case the 20 Euro return and cancellation fee will not be charged.
Recipients will never be charged duties or custom fees. The amount of your order also includes duties and taxes UNLESS it is very clearly stated in the shopping cart and the order confirmation email that you receive from us.
For all our shipments it is highly unlikely, but possible that customs want to physically inspect the parcel. This usually delays the delivery with 24-96 hours. We cannot be held responsible for this unfortunate event.
4. Contrary to the general rule of article 1583 of the Civil Code, The Source will remain owner of the goods sold until the day of the full payment of the order, of interests and damages if any.
5. Given that The Source is an intermediary, it limits the warranties on all goods to the warranties offered by its suppliers. To the extent allowed under these sales conditions, The Source’s liability is limited to refunding the customer for (or replacing) the damaged products and will not pay any damages to the customer. Even when a The Source supplier does not live up to its own warranties, for instance in case of bankruptcy, The Source is not responsible to the customer.
6. The Source is not responsible for material, physical or other damages or losses that a customer or any third party could suffer from the consumption or use of the goods. For food, The Source recommend that people with allergies, diabetes, or any other health problem always read and follow the instructions on the labeling.
7. Under the distance selling provisions of the Belgian Act of 14 July 1991, amended 25th of May 1999, the consumer has a period of 7 working days following the receipt of the goods, in which to withdraw from the contract without penalty and without giving any reason. The consumer will be authorized to return the goods at his own risk and own expense to The Source. The consumer may not exercise the right of withdrawal in respect to contracts for the supply of goods made to the consumer’s specifications or goods that deteriorate rapidly.
8. By ordering on the internet site of The Source, the customer agrees that The Source processes his personal data for purposes such as the administration of the client data base, processing the orders, deliveries and invoices, credit checks, marketing and advertising. Data processing for marketing and advertising purposes will only occur if the client has given his explicit approval during the order process. The Source will not transfer the personal data to any third party. The client has the right to access his personal data and to arrange for modifications to be made, where errors exist. The client may oppose at any time and at no cost, the further processing of his personal data for direct marketing purposes by merely sending a written notice to the e-mail address mentioned above. More information can be obtained at the registry of the Commission for Privacy Protection in Brussels.
9. If any of the above conditions should be annulled, all other conditions will remain valid to the fullest extent permitted by the law.
10. All parties agree to accept electronic evidence (e.g. e-mails, back-ups,…) as binding evidence in case of disputes.
11. All disputes regarding the interpretation, validity or execution of the contract are governed by Belgian law and fall under the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in Brussels.